Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WILW: Summer Break


First timer at this, and very excited!! With it officially being summer break, I feel like there is so much to be loving right now :)

{One}
I am LOVING the fact that I am headed to San Francisco, California next week with the family for vacation!


My mom and I will be headed to Napa Valley for a few days all by ourselves while the boys do their own little trip. Wine and girls time, doesn't get much better that that!


{Two}
I love to read for fun and I just bought the book "50 Shades of Grey" and am going to start reading it this week! I have heard lots of good reviews with some negative as well. Hoping I love it!


{Three}
I am super excited for tomorrow and I am LOVING that my boyfriend is coming in town and he is taking my on a picnic! Something we haven't done in forever! Summer Lovin' :)

{Four}
I am loving the new Summer line at Lilly Pulitzer! There are literally thousands of cute items out right now, I am not even sure how I am going to pick what I need :) A few of my favorites being..
Georgie in "Chum Bucket"

Treena in "You Gotta Regatta"
Ashley Wedges Canvas

What are you loving this Wednesday?!

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

    http://serioussouthernshopaholic.blogspot.com/2012/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Francisco is so much fun! And I definitely agree with you on all the Lilly! I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just have your closet? If it's anything as cute as these pictures, then you must have the BEST clothes!

    ReplyDelete