Thursday, May 10, 2012

Friday's Fancies {"I love Navy"}



This weeks Fabulous Friday's Fancies entails picking your favorite color hue and making a FAB outfit. Fun Fact: My favorite color is blue, thus my reasoning behind picking Navy as my main hue of choice. OF COURSE I went with Lilly Pulitzer :)

I love Navy

I love Navy by albrektsonk featuring bracelets


I absolutely LOVE this outfit. {If only I could afford it all}. Hopefully one day :) The dress is the Lilly Pulitzer Flor in "Hot Fun". I love the flowy bottom and the ruffles on the top of this dress. It makes it girly, summery, sexy, and it can be worn dressed up or down. I HAD to add the Lilly Pulitzer Anchor's Away flats with the navy anchors on them. These are seriously TO DIE FOR! The jewelry I picked for this outfit makes this outfit even more nautical. I chose the "Summer Classic Charm Bracelet" that can be found here and the Double Chain Necklace with navy anchors all over it, found here!


I know this outfit looks very nautical, but I love that style and nautical is very "in" right now. This would be perfect to wear on a date on the beach, or even on a date in your very on Kentucky Home :) xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is downright adorable! And it looks great with those shoes. Found you over at Friday's Fancies~I love the subtitle to your blog title ;) Angie

    ReplyDelete