Monday, May 7, 2012

Luxurious Lilly on Monday's {#3}

Gah!! I have been swamped with Graduation, KAPLAN class, and moving out that I almost forgot to blog about my FAVORITE thing :) -- LILLY!

This week's lilly is a favorite of mine (aren't they all?!) I bought it about 6 months ago in hopes of attending a horse race in the spring, since I live in the K-Y! I finally got to wear it for my best friends 23rd birthday. We went to P.F Changs then we all went to Keeneland for some horse racing!!

The gang all in their Lilly!
In honor of my besties birthday I was able to help a sister out and let her borrow one of my favorite matchy matchy outfits. She wore the "Reef Me Up" Cissy and her BF wore the matching tie! So CUTE :) My other friend, E, wore my "Checking In" Anya, which is one of my Holy Grails!


My Sorority Sister and Best Friends at Keneeland!

Cheesin'

The dress is the Wyatt in "Hot to Trot". I saw it and just knew that I had to have it for the horse track! It has pink and green horses all over it :) It is tight at the bust and flowy on the bottom, perfect for my body shape. It even came with on of my favorite belts, the Sullivan. It is so versatile and you can wear it with lots of other Lilly.

My Best Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh very cute fashion!!! All very southern belle! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I have the Cricket skirt in Hot To Trot, I love that print! You look adorable in the Wyatt, I hope to add it to my cellection soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if your friend ever decides to sell her anya, please let me know. i found your blog by searching for the anya dress in checking in:)

    ReplyDelete