Monday, May 21, 2012

Luxurious Lilly on Monday's {#5}

Sorry for the delay! It's always better to post late, rather than never, right?! 

I decided this weeks fabulous feature of the week is going to be one of my favorite new prints, "State of Mind". Everyone can enjoy it because it includes all 50 states in a patch-like print in beautiful bright colors. It also came out in multiple different dresses, skirts, and shorts. I was able to pick up the Ricci Shift on sale, 30% off at Peppermint Palm in Lexington, Ky. I had been eyeing this dress for a while, so I was ecstatic that it was on sale :)

The KY patch on the dress!
I got this dress a few weeks before my graduation and decided it was going to be my Pinning Ceremony dress for Nursing! I was able to get a few pictures before I took the rest of my pictures with my robe on.

My dad and I before the ceremony.
If you love this dress or pattern as much as I do, I would suggest sizing down in this style. I am normally a 6 in Shifts and I was able to wear a 4 in this dress, which always makes you feel better :)

Nursing Friends :)

Love my Lilly Pulitzer! What has been your favorite print in Lilly this season?! Anybody else have the "State of Mind" pattern!?

xoxo.


1 comment: