Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

I have graciously been nominated the "Kreativ Blogger Award" by a Southern Belle from UK like my self!! Krista has been blogging way longer than I, and has great fashion taste :) Go check out her page at A Serious Southern Shopaholic. Thank you Krista!



As part of this nomination, I get to nominate 7 other bloggers and email them that they've been nominated, give a little shout out to the person who nominated me (make sure you go follow her!!), and post 7 interesting facts about myself! So here we go:

7 interesting facts
1. I am a twin, and no we are not Identical :) HE actually looks nothing like me. Tall, brown hair and darker complected.
2. My favorite food is Fettuccini Alfredo. I eat it at least 1x a week!
3. I love reading books with love stories. I'm a hopeless romantic. 
4. I enjoy running and ran my first marathon this past October in Chicago!
5. My bf and I have gone to the same school together for 12 years. I have known him since kindergarden and we have always lived in the same zip code.
6. The only TV show I watch is Real House Wives. I know--one of the trashiest TV shows out there. 
7. I can not swallow pills without eating some type of food at the same time. AND I am a nurse! Weird - but true.


Nominees for Kreativ Blogger Award (alphabetical order):
1. Lifestyles of Lauren
2. Pursuing Domestic Goddess-ness
3.  Summer Wind
4. The Home You Make
5. The Pink and Green Prep
6. The Southern Fried Bride
7. Turtles and Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kelsey! And thank you again for guest posting..loved your Luxurious Lilly post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelsey!! You are such a doll. I learned so much about you from your facts - too fun! You know I am loving your Lilly posts too! I about died when I saw the Worth sailor patch this weekend. I think I am about to do an awesome Lilly post so I can include it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That comment was too sweet! It made my day :) I love reading your blog as well!!

      Delete