Thursday, April 26, 2012

{{ Senior Send-Off }}

KD. It's not 4 years. It's for life!
WOW. These past 4 years have flown by! Literally I feel like it was just yesterday I was being told that I got accepted to Kappa Delta's 2008 pledge class! I remember being so excited to start a new chapter in my life, and just as quickly as it started it is coming to an end. One of my favorite sayings is "It's not just four years, it's for life." Thank God it is, because I don't know what I would do without some of these girls!!

In order to commemorate the seniors my chapter makes the last meeting of the year dedicated to us! We call it, "Senior Send-Off". They plan a huge meal for us, give us gifts, come up with senior superlatives and put together a slideshow of photos from the past 4 years. It was a great way to wrap up the past four years but at the same time made me that much more sad that I am growing up!

All the Seniors Eating Their Last Supper Together.
KD Love! My Wonderful Pledge Class!
Gifts for the Seniors!

My Senior Superlative was "Best Hair", haha. 

Kappa Delta has given me the strength and confidence to be the strong woman I am today. It has allowed me to meet some of my best friends and sisters that I will forever stay in touch with. It has given me an entire different perspective on college life and I honestly can  not imagine my life without Kappa Delta. I would love to know what other sororities do for their seniors and is anybody else a Kappa Delta? AOT to all of my sisters :)


No comments:

Post a Comment