Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A little SPLURGE

Today I was able to visit Lexington's finest mall. Jokes. Lexington's ONLY mall. Luckily they have a Macys!! Right now their Friends and Family discount is going and I just couldn't pass up 25% off some of my favorite brands :)

Of course the first place I go look is the shoe department. Luckily I didn't see anything that I just HAD to have. I did however, walk past the purses section and found the cutest wallet that I just could NOT live without. I also justified it by saying that my current wallet is at least 3 years old. So I really do NEED a new one, right?!


Well here she is.. my new favorite... the Michael Kors Zip Around Continental Wallet in Brown/Luggage!!
Isn't she a BEAUT?

Have you all been to the Macy's Sale?! Come home with anything your just dying to share?! Love Sales!

1 comment:

  1. I love that wallet! My future mother in law got me the white tote for my birthday, but I could so use a new wallet!

    ReplyDelete