Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friday Fancies! {{Date Night}}



Loving the theme this week! Date night allows creativity and just about any outfit goes. I picked two outfits here. Both completely Lilly Pulitzer. The one of the right, is my going to the movies or just a casual date night. The outfit on the left is my more get dressed up we are going somewhere special date.

The outfit on the right is one of my favorites outfit. I have been dating my boyfriend for 6+ years now and I love the looking cute but not super fancy look. This all Lilly Pulitzer outfit is great for almost any occasion. The White Elsa and the Murfee are a great combo! Just enough pop of color to get people's attention! You can also wear just about any colored jean with the White Elsa and Murfee. I currently own Coral and Baby Blue, which I LOVE! I added the classic White McKims to go with the outfit, because they are so comfy and are easy to slip on and be out the door! And of course you can't leave without the classy Lilly sunglasses! Any boy would be lucky to be seen with a girl wearing this attire!!

Now for the more classy elegant look on the left! I LOVE, LOVE the pattern on this Bellanna dress in Coral Siesta. It is preppy, comfortable, but dressy all at the same time. I paired the Set in Stone Wedge with this because I love gold and the white stones make it more dressy. I love the coral bracelet and it matches the shoes so well :) You could also make this outfit more dressy by having the matchy tie with your hot date! Lilly makes some of their popular prints in ties so you and your hubby can be a true Lilly pair! My boyfriend has the tie in this print, I just need to find the dress to match! That's one of the MANY things on my ISO list, haha.
Summer Date Night
To see more "Date Night" ideas go to Long Distance Loving's Blog! Love participating in Friday Fancies :)

6 comments:

  1. i love that dress and have become a little obsessed with lilly pulitzer myself, since you introduced me last week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and chic!! I am loving that white top on the right! Looks so comfy and versatile!!! Anyway, hope you have a great weekend! And a hot date!! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Coral Siesta! Both of those outfits are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit on the right, and you can never go wrong purchasing a fun scarf like that one! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE the colors on that scarf! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with Lily and her beautiful colors. Great outfits girl.

    Glad I found your blog through My Friday's Fancies, you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete